Tara Hill (sans Martin McHugh) warming up before the Failte Minnesota Green Tie Event.
Martin’s ceili was last night at the Eagle’s Club in Minneapolis; the house was packed beyond packed, and it was a great opportunity to see people from the various Irish circles (music, language, theater) around the Twin Cities. I half expected the ghost of Sean T. Kelly to wander in and circulate among the throng, seeking and disseminating news the way he did for so many years on the pub circuit. Ceol, caint, agus craic, as they might say out west.
Five cullings for today:
- self from catherine buca photography
- JÃ¤rviruoko from luotokuva
- peace pinned from your waitress
- 7Ã¨me arrondissement – La sieste du bouquiniste from ParisCool
- Fungi from Making Happy (as much for the story as for the picture…)