To earn their Junior Ranger badges, Jack and Peter had to attend a Park Ranger lecture and report on what they learned. We went to a great lecture about the natural history of the canyon: we passed around different kinds of rock, looked at a model of the canyon, and learned about the geological forces that shaped the Grand Canyon. What did Jack and Peter take away? Squirrels are dangerous.
Now see these:
- Of the ordinary kind from Feldauge
- Sand Trails from milou
- praying with smoke from 1965 monochrome
- from the sea from Mad Media Studios
- boy and girl from BOXMAN fotologue
- so close, but yet so far… from outafocus